Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 02:11, 3 November 2020 by Travis (Created page with "<div class="WPC-editableContent" id="WPC-area?cellId=DreamWorks+Interactive&version=31&savePath=%2Fpage%2FDreamWorks%2BInteractive&saveType=page"><div><font size="...")
Logo description by Supersmashmelee
Background: DreamWorks Interactive had no real logo, although one game did use one regular version. It used the end of the SKG logo, except Interactive instead of SKG. In 2000, it merged with EA to form EA Los Angeles. From that point on, DreamWorks just used the SKG logo.
<iframe frameborder="0" height="206" src="http://wikifoundrytools.com/wiki/closinglogos/widget/genericvideo/ed21e37e4cefb554d10bd7e96ad8aaf75721da37" width="366"></iframe><iframe frameborder="0" height="206" src="http://wikifoundrytools.com/wiki/closinglogos/widget/genericvideo/40e5db9f87a80e4163cf6395497b1fa51e13e5ab" width="366"></iframe>
Nickname: "Fishing On The Moon"
Logo: We see the end of the DreamWorks SKG logo, except that "SKG" is replaced with "INTERACTIVE".
- Someone's In The Kitchen!: The logo is still.
- Goosebumps: Escape From Horrorland: We see the DreamWorks Interactive logo, and small storm clouds passing by, and then, the moon the boy is sitting on fades into a full moon, and fades into a dark background.
- The Neverhood: Same as the Someone's In The Kitchen! variant.
- Goosebumps: Revenge of the Mutant: We see the DreamWorks Interactive logo, and the moon and the boy fade out, along with the text, to reveal the text Scholastic Productions, in the DreamWorks font.
- Dilbert's Desktop Games: We see the DreamWorks Interactive logo, but then Dilbert riding a spacecraft zooms by and takes the boy's fishing pole. The boy exclaims "Hey!".
- The Lost World: Jurassic Park: The text zooms in, and when the boy gets a bite he says "Got Somethin!" and then a T-Rex pulls him in.
- Jurassic Park: Trespasser: The main DreamWorks logo plays but at the end instead of SKG Interactive appears below.
- Small Soldiers: The text zooms in, and we see the small soldiers climbing up the boy's fishing rod. They throw the boy off the moon. The line is connected to a screen with the Small Soldiers logo.
- T'ai Fu: Wrath Of The Tiger: We see the DreamWorks Interactive logo, but a swoosh of wind comes and knocks the boy off the moon, and T'ai Fu goes onto the moon.
- Medal Of Honor: The text zooms in, and then the boy throws his fishing pole, which reveals a parachute bag on him, and he puts on his Army cap, and he jumps off the moon, and pulls the string so the Parachute comes out. But, the end of it gets stuck on the moon, and he exclaims "Hey!".
- Medal Of Honor: Underground: Same as above, but this one has a majestic fanfare. Instead of the parachute coming out, it doesn't work! So his belongings fall out and his army hat. He holds on to the moon, and gets knocked on the head with his hat,with the boy saying "Hey!", and the moon tilts. Poor Boy!
Music/Sounds: The end of the DreamWorks logo, a 7 note tune (but the guitar is replaced by a French horn; this variant of the theme was also used on the film MouseHunt) Otherwise the main theme of the game or silent.
Availability: The main version appears on Chaos Island: The Lost World, Warpath: Jurassic Park, Skullmonkeys, and Small Soldiers: Squad Commander and BoomBots. The rest of the variants only appear on their respective games.