Discussion: RKO logosReported This is a featured thread

Showing 7 posts

logoboy95
RKO logos
Feb 22 2008, 12:22 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 22 2008, 12:22 PM EST
Did you ever heard the RKO logo is preserved on Disney laserdisc movies such as "Bambi" and "Cinderella"? I'll look for the RKO logo from "Cinderella" since this movie on laserdisc still has the logo. 6  out of 7 found this valuable. Do you?    
Keyword tags: RKO Radio Keith Orpheum
Hoa
Hoa
1. RE: RKO logos
Aug 23 2008, 7:56 AM EDT | Post edited: Aug 23 2008, 7:56 AM EDT
"Did you ever heard the RKO logo is preserved on Disney laserdisc movies such as "Bambi" and "Cinderella"? "
No.
Do you find this valuable?    

logoboy95
2. RE: RKO logos
Feb 15 2009, 1:08 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 15 2009, 1:08 PM EST
"I'll look for the RKO logo from "Cinderella" since this movie on laserdisc still has the logo."
snelfu posted the RKO logo from "Cinderella" 2 days ago. The RKO logo from "Cinderella" is taken from the UltimateDisney.com Forum.

MikeLogos
3. RE: RKO logos
Feb 16 2009, 10:03 AM EST | Post edited: Feb 16 2009, 10:03 AM EST
"Did you ever heard the RKO logo is preserved on Disney laserdisc movies such as "Bambi" and "Cinderella"? I'll look for the RKO logo from "Cinderella" since this movie on laserdisc still has the logo."
It's not on there. I've seen those copies and it's not there.
LogoFan121092
LogoFan121092
4. RE: RKO logos
Sep 12 2010, 12:36 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 12 2010, 12:36 PM EDT
Does anyone know if there was an RKO logo at the beginning of "Snow White and the Seven Dwarves"? I know it's at the end of the movie (on many prints that's been plastered with the standard "The End: A Walt Disney Production" text), but is it at the start or did the movie begin with the "A Walt Disney Feature Production" screen? plz to respond. :) Do you find this valuable?    

20thCenturyFoxLover2
5. RE: RKO logos
Sep 12 2010, 9:36 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 12 2010, 9:36 PM EDT
"Does anyone know if there was an RKO logo at the beginning of "Snow White and the Seven Dwarves"? I know it's at the end of the movie (on many prints that's been plastered with the standard "The End: A Walt Disney Production" text), but is it at the start or did the movie begin with the "A Walt Disney Feature Production" screen? plz to respond. :)"
The film originally opens with the "A Walt Disney Feature Production" screen.
LogoFan121092
LogoFan121092
6. RE: RKO logos
Sep 15 2010, 5:11 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 15 2010, 5:11 PM EDT
"The film originally opens with the "A Walt Disney Feature Production" screen."
Thanks dude!

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)